Get a Free 3D Pool Design
OUR PREFERRED SUPPLIERS
New Pool Construction:
No single amenity enhances the value of your home or adds to your family’s enjoyment like a swimming pool. Our experienced professional will meet you at your home to review your site plan, individual needs and work on a design that will blow you away.
Renovations & Remodeling:
We perform a complete renovation to existing pools which has six components:
- Hydro-Blast prep
- Interior finish (PebbleTec PebbleSheen)
- Waterline tile (porcelain or ceramic tile)
- Coping (Tumbled Travertine along edge pool)
- Decking – concrete pavers ( could upgrade to travertine or marble)
- Deco drain and skimmer – (colored to match decking)
Here are some ballpark figures for a complete renovation. Prices will vary depending on the materials you choose, the size of your pool, and the scope of your project.
- Pool and deck (with no spa) – $35,000-$50,000 and up
- Pool, deck and spa – $40,000 – $60,000 and up
- Remove/Replace screen structure –$12,000 – $20,000 and up
- To add a new spa to an existing pool along with the complete renovation, add approximately $35,000 to the complete renovation price.
Our professional installer’s complement your pool area with quality pavers and travertine.
PebbleTec – Pool Finishing Products
Whether you’re looking for new pool construction in South Tampa or pool renovation in Clearwater, Larsen’s Pool & Spa will get your job done to your complete satisfaction.
OWNER Eric Larsen’s over 30 years in the industry and our use of the finest materials allows us to be “ONE OF THE ONLY” Tampa Bay pool builders to offer a 3 year warranty on all pumps, filters and Hayward equipment, and a LIFETIME WARRANTY on most other products associated with our new pool construction.
Limited service areas in Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco counties.