RENOVATION BALLPARK PRICING:
We perform a complete renovation to existing pools which typically has the following seven components:
1. A complete high power Hydro-Blast prep
2. New Interior finish (PebbleTec PebbleSheen)
3. New Waterline tile (porcelain or ceramic tile)
4. New Coping (Tumbled Travertine pavers along edge of pool as coping)
5. New Decking – 1” remodel concrete pavers (can upgrade to Travertine or Marble)
6. New Deco Drain – colored to match decking
7. New Skimmer – colored to match decking
Here are some ballpark figures for a complete renovation. Prices will vary depending on the materials you choose, the size of your pool, and the scope of your project.
● Pool and Deck (with no Spa) – $40,000 – $60,000 and up
● Pool, Deck and Spa – $50,000 – $70,000 and up
● Replace screen mesh $2,000 – $5,000 and up.
● Total enclosure replacement with permit starts at $21,000
● To add a new Spa to an existing pool along with the complete renovation, add approximately $38,000 to the renovation price.
Some optional features available at an additional cost include: New equipment, add a Pool Heater, upgrade lighting to ColorLogic LED lighting, upgrade your Control System. You may also modernize your pool by adding a sun shelf with bubbler, new stairs, and swim-out benches.
New Pool Ballpark Pricing:
Larsen’s Pool & Spa recognizes that you might like a “ballpark” figure for a new pool.
Ballpark pricing listed below is for a 12’ x 24’ pool that includes these high-quality Materials:
Our package pool plan starts at $74,900 and includes the following:
● Up to a 12’ x 24’ pool, 3-5 feet in depth
● Sun Shelf with bubbler and umbrella sleeve
● Three steps in shallow end and a swimout in the deep end
● Shotcrete concrete pool shell
● 6” x 6” porcelain/ceramic waterline tile
● Tumbled Travertine pavers along the edge of the pool as coping
● PebbleTec PebbleSheen Interior Finish
● Hayward ColorLogic LED pool light
● Hayward equipment: Salt Chlorination System, Pump, Filter
● Up to 600 sq foot of Flagstone paver decking- choice of color and pattern (no footers required)
Our pool projects are custom and you can design any shape or size pool. Your final
pool project price is based upon our package pool plan above, and then price adjustments for customizations.
● To add a spa to the package pool, prices start at $32,000
● To add a screen enclosure to the package pool, prices start at $24,900